Sheet Cleaner, FR-60
FR-60 sheet cleaner is a contact cleaning system used to remove dust and contaminates from surfaces of various sheets.
- Cleaning both sides of the sheet;
- Adhesive roll carriages are independently placed at upper and lower positions, allowing easy access for cleaning and maintenance;
- Can be used as a standalone sheet cleaning machine or as an in-line sheet cleaning system;
- Machine stops when dust removal process is completed;
- Offering excellent dust removal and static elimination, preventing sheets from folding, rolling and scratching;
- The value of cleaning effect can be pre-set, alerting function will be activated to remind operator for quick adhesive roll changeover when pre-set value is reached, efficiently ensuring the cleaning effect meets your expectation;
| Treating width || FR-60 (450mm) || FR-60 (650 mm) || FR-60 (850 mm) || FR-60 (1200 mm) |
| Treating thickness || 0.2 - 3.2 mm || 0.2 - 3.2 mm || 0.2 - 3.2 mm || 0.2 - 3.2 mm |
| Input voltage || 220 VAC/10 A || 220 VAC/10 A || 220 VAC/10 A || 220 VAC/10 A |
| Dimension (L×W×H) || 1260×790×1150 mm || 1460×990×1150 mm || 1460×1190×1150 mm || 2260×1540×1150 mm |
More than 20 years ago, HeFeng started its surface treatment development. Through years of experience, our range of surface treating equipment has been improved consistently and we have helped a number of manufacturers by delivering effective adhesion quality control. Backed by rich experience in corona and plasma treating, our team of surface treating experts can provide innovative surface treatment solutions to your adhesion problems relating to adhesive bonding, painting, printing, coating, cleaning, extrusion and lamination. Please explore our website to learn more about corona treatment and plasma treatment technologies for adhesion improvement and surface preparation.